Our administrative body is known as the Court of Assistants, and since 1942 our Headquarters has been in Tallow Chandlers' Hall, where we hold our regular Court meetings as well as a number of social events.
Our membership limit is at present set at 3500 and this makes us the largest organisation of this kind in the City of London.
We have close relationships with other Guilds and Livery Companies in the UK and North America, and with the Corporation of London: the Lord Mayor honours us as our Patron during his year in office.
We are a very active Guild, providing a programme of nearly 30 events over the year.
We are established as a private association limited by guarantee without share capital, with Company Number 109150.